|WHO ARE THE PERSONS BEHIND B FIT ?
Mr. K.Mohan Chandran who started B FIT in May 2009 is an Ace Bank Trainer. He is serving as the Principal of B FIT
PROFILE OF Mr. K.Mohan Chandran, PRINCIPAL , B FIT Institute
• Banking domain Expert and Ace Bank Trainer with 30 years of practical banking experience & computer knowledge.
• Postgraduate in Commerce with CAIIB
• Served as Regional Manager, Indian bank, Calcutta region
• Served as Vice-Principal of IMAGE (Indian Bank Management Academy for Growth & Excellence) which is one of the best Banker’s training college in South East Asia
• Author of the first book in India on “Credit Information companies and their impact on Banks, IT Companies and You”
• Chief trainer for several foreign and national banks at executive levels and obtained the best trainer award
• Serving various IT companies as Banking Domain Expert
• Papers presented:
o 'Managing NPAs- Lessons from China' – Published by IBA Bulletin
o “ Electronic Check – The emerging Payment System ” – The first article on introduction of electronic cheque in India - Published in IBA Bulletin July 2003
Ms. Hamsa Nandhini is the Maths Faculty . She is an expert in Speedmathematics and memory management techniques.(She can recall a 750 binary digit number !!) She is handling Test of Quantitative aptitude classes in B FIT
PROFILE OF Ms. Hamsa Nandhini
• Masters degree in Business Administration with Degree in Mathematics.
• Coached and guided successfully a batch of over 100 IAS students appearing for CSAT.
• Expert in Speedmathematics
• Handled coaching classes for international and national mathematics Olympiad exams, National talent research exams for senior levels
• Provides cut short methods to arrive at quick solutions for complex problems within the few seconds allowed in bank exams.
Mr. R.S.Ramanujam, receiving the Prestigious National Award for Outstanding Teacher from Mr. Abdul Kalam, the then President of India. Mr. R.S.Ramanujam will be taking Test of English classes.
PROFILE OF Mr. R. S. RAMANUJAM
Accomplished English Teacher
President of India’s National Award for “Outstanding Teacher”
• Accomplished English Teacher and winner of President of India’s National Award for “Outstanding Teacher
• MA (English), M.Ed with post graduate Diploma in journalism and mass communication
• Taught English at various levels for 36 years all over India
• Served as Resources Person and Director for English Teachers Refresher courses
• Contributed several articles related to classroom teaching
Mr. C.S. Raghavan is taking General Awareness and banking classes in B FIT
• MA CAIIB Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management and Marketing Management
• Three decades of rich domain experience in Banking Operations as Senior Manager in Indian bank, a nationalised bank
• Conducted SOX auditing for branches of ICICI Bank
• Involved in the preparation of Functional Specification of Lending Application of Deutsche Leasing Company
• Worked as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the preparation of User Manuals for ICICI Wealth Management and DBS – Singapore
• Certified trainer for ICICI programmes (for Recovery Agents and Young Star Programme).